In fact this is how we spent many a cozy times- not sleeping usually, but reading (when I couldn't, Esther would), and listening to young chattering... drilling Sarah on her AlphaPhonics - she's learning to read too! She also made herself a "desk" beside my couch so she could get my help for some of her other school subjects without being distracted by her sis in the kitchen.
Thanks Betty and John for letting us take care of them for a week for you :). Neat to see how they're developing and learning under your training and by God's grace. Tho I had hoped to be feeling better, it was still enjoyable and somehow (thru His grace) we all survived the extra work, early mornings, toy-strewn floors, dirty diapers, endless questions/chatter... Thanks also to Rachel who had them over 2x so I could have some recupe time! We so love all our sweeties (all 17 of them). Love to have them here - and love to see them go after a while - and miss them when they're gone!




No comments:
Post a Comment