
And, tada! we got some more kittens today. This time the proud Mama is Shadow, our grey cat. Interestingly, she had 2 orange kittens (though not so interesting if you saw the father - an orange ginger cat). Before they were born, Shadow, who up to this point has not been quite as much of a people cat, was meowing constantly and trying to get in the house numerous times. She was begging for attention. I figured it must be her time so I led her out to a box I had prepared for her in the shed and stayed with her until they were both born - once I left just to let the kids know where I was and she followed me back to the house, mewing the whole time. It amazed me again, how they 'figure everything out' so well, the mother and the babies. As soon as the first one was born, it started on its quest for food. :) Cute little guys, eh?


p.s. Sorry to those of you who got the wrong impression - someone else's baby? Sorry, nope. :)
3 comments:
They are so cute!!!
Hopefully in a couple of months we can post some pictures of some cute Golden Retriever puppies.
Baby animals are So adorable! Too bad they grow up so fast. :-)
So adorable, Betty! Thanks for posting again! Chris, how fun to have puppies! :)
Wow,Betty, what are you going to do with all those cats?!
Post a Comment