Today between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm, our cat, Tiger, had 4 beautiful, adorable, little kittens. And one is the spitting image of her. The other 3 appear to be black. (We haven't actually picked them up and examined them too close yet - didn't want to alarm mama.)

At this point they all seem to be thriving. I wanted to post a couple pictures, taken very shortly after the 4th made its appearance - I just happened to be right there, stroking our hard-working, tired-out mama, when it happened! Hope you can get a little glimpse of how tiny and adorable they are. What little miracles! Even in the way God made animals with the instinct to care for their young and provide for their survival. Tiger, being a first time mama, had a little trouble figuring out what to do with the first one, but after a little direction and help, she caught on and has been taking good care of them since then.
4 comments:
Bettyy!! I thought surely someone else was having a baby, after seeing your email! Not that baby kittens aren't exciting...
For some reason I can't see the pics.I'm sure they're cute, and hopefully M can figure out the problem soon so I can view them.
How fun! I bet your kids are loving every moment with them. We look forward to seeing some more pictures in the next few weeks. :-)
Neat, Bets - I'll bet that was something special to see :) My kids would love to have kittens around - or any pet for that matter - but after "their" bunny becoming "my" bunny, I'm hesitant to add to our family right now ;)
How neat that you could be there to witness the event!
Does Joanna know about them yet?
Post a Comment