Rejoicing in God's mercy to our extended family
They sure are sweet! I haven't seen them for a while. James is growing up so fast already. Give them both a hug from their auntie Chris for me! Christine
Boy oh boy, James is so big already and we haven't even seen him yet. :( Soon though I hope. (we're coming down the week of Feb. 13.Hey, are those blue eyes on see on James?Cute pictures.Betty
Post a Comment
2 comments:
They sure are sweet! I haven't seen them for a while. James is growing up so fast already. Give them both a hug from their auntie Chris for me!
Christine
Boy oh boy, James is so big already and we haven't even seen him yet. :( Soon though I hope. (we're coming down the week of Feb. 13.
Hey, are those blue eyes on see on James?
Cute pictures.
Betty
Post a Comment